Working together we can nurture and support your children.
On this page, you will now find links to events and information to enhance the relationship between home and school in order to develop a greater understanding of how you can support the work we do at school.
- Job Centre link -https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/
- Pupil Premium Eligibility Checker Pupil premium eligibility letter
Safeguarding- Keeping your child safe at home and school
As a school we make a real effort to keep up to date with the latest safeguarding information and advice with the support of the Essex Safeguarding Children’s Board and the NSPCC.
Below we have added links to some information that we feel may be of interest/support to parents:
NSPCC advice pages
Click this link
Remote Education resources
- Remote Education - Information for Parents Document
- Link to BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary /
- Oak Academy https://classroom.thenational.academy/
- Reading Resources
- Useful Websites
- Snow Day - Day 1 pack Snowy Day Activity Pack 1
E Safety Including Keeping Children Safe on line
- Internet Acceptable Use Agreements Internet acceptable user agreemement
- Safeguarding your child when selecting outside clubs Safeguarding children when selecting clubs
- Digisafe Poster DigiSafe Poster
- E safety Newsletter December 2023
The NHS Mid-Essex CCG have recently issued a new booklet designed for supporting parents when their children are unwell:
Local parents, grandparents and carers across mid Essex are now able to seek guidance from a new advice booklet for when their child becomes ill.
The Common Childhood Illnesses and Wellbeing handbook is an extensive and informative guide for anyone who cares for a child aged from birth to 11 years old. It gives advice on how to spot signs of illness and what to do for minor conditions such as coughs and colds, fever, dry skin and rashes, chicken pox, bumps and bruises.
Information on mental health and wellbeing, healthy lifestyles and advice on some more serious conditions like meningitis and sepsis is also covered in the booklet. There’s also a handy section on when you should keep your child home from school.
A copy of the booklet can be downloaded here Mid Essex Childhood Illness Guide
More detail and clips can be found following this link:
Following our successful maths morning, please find the link to our presentation outlining our methods of calculation.